- Plural of ash
Ashes may refer to:
- The Ashes, the Test cricket series between England and Australia
- The Ashes (rugby league), the rugby league Test series between Great Britain and Australia
- The Women's Ashes, the women's Test cricket series between England and Australia
- Ashes (album), an album by goth metal band Tristania
- Ashes (band), a project by Eraldo Bernocchi, Bill Laswell and Raiz
- Ashes (film), a film by director Andrzej Wajda
- Ashes (novel), a novel by novelist Stefan Żeromski
- Ashes : Poems New & Old, a book by Philip Levine
- Ashes (play), a play by David Rudkin
- "Ashes" (single), a music single by Embrace
- Angela's Ashes, a novel by Frank McCourt.
- Ashes (1985 album), an album Christian Death.
- "Ashes", a song from Trivium's album Ember to Inferno.
- "Ashes", a song from KT Tunstall's album KT Tunstall's Acoustic Extravaganza.
- Ashes, the incombustible solid remains of fire
- Ashes are a person's remains following cremation
See also ash.
ashes in French: Ashes
ashes in Russian: Пепел
ash, body, bones, brand, cadaver, calx, carbon, carcass, carrion, charcoal, cinder, cinders, clay, clinker, clinkers, coal, coke, coom, corpse, corpus delicti, crowbait, dead body, dead man, dead person, decedent, dross, dry bones, dust, earth, embalmed corpse, food for worms, fume, late lamented, lava, mortal remains, mummification, mummy, organic remains, reek, relics, reliquiae, remains, scoria, skeleton, slag, smoke, smudge, smut, soot, stiff, sullage, tenement of clay, the dead, the deceased, the defunct, the departed, the loved one